Monday, March 3, 2014

The Movie Week

This is actually going to be something of a general update and less a review or discussion about anything in particular. Today marks the first day of the new semester both at the school I work at, the school I attend, and my Korean studying cycle. All of these happen to be starting on the same day, right after I took a vacation for a week. So, what I'm trying to say is that today is somewhat busy, and I'm also a little rusty on writing.

In addition, I wanted to get started talking about the movies that I watched while I was on vacation, but, there was so many of them, I don't even know where to begin. Starting with Frozen a week and a half ago, I ended up watching 14 movies. Some of them kept me thinking for at least a few days afterwards (Perfect Blue, Whisper of the Heart) and some of them were so boring I could barely make it through them (North by Northwest, Bride of Frankenstein). Regardless, I want to get started reviewing these, but might not make it to, or care enough about all of them to do. They were:
Frozen
Perfect Blue
Whisper of the Heart
North by Northwest
Bride of Frankenstein
Frankenstein
Nosferatu
Metropolis
Lilo and Stitch
Throne of Blood
The Seventh Seal
Ip Man
Ugetsu
The End of Evangelion

As I sit here right now, I can tell you that I have at least a little bit of something to say about Whisper of the Heart, Perfect Blue, North by Northwest and Hitchcock, Metropolis, and Evangelion, but who knows how I'll feel tomorrow.
Post a Comment